[FWDLK] '57 Chrysler 300-C Color Info

Hello everyone -

I joined the list to tap into the braintrust here regarding the '57 300-C.
If you don't know already, AMT/Ertl will be releasing a highly detailed all
new 1:25 scale kit of this car in January first as a Hardtop, and later down
the road as a Convertible. This kit has been greatly anticipated for some
time now.

As for my question, I'm looking for a source where I can learn what exterior
and interior colors were available on both the Hardtop and Convertible. I've
checked many websites and have come up empty handed. I have a list of colors
but do not know if all or just some were available. If someone has the
information and can place an "X" next to the colors listed below which apply
I'd greatly appreciate them returning it to me via e-mail. Also, were there
any two-tone combinations?

A - Jet Black
B - Horizon Blue
C - Regatta Blue Metallic
C - Regatta Blue Metallic # 2
C - Velvet Blue Metallic
D - Sovereign Blue Metallic
E - Seafoam Aqua
F - Parade Green Metallic
G - Forest Green Metallic
H - Mist Gray
J - Gunmetal Gray Metallic
K - Charcoal Gray Metallic
L - Desert Beige
M - Shell Pink
N - Copper Brown Metallic
P - Gauguin Red
R - Regimental Red
S - Sunset Rose
T - Champagne Gold
U - Deep Ruby Metallic
V - Saturn Blue
W - Indian Turquoise
X - Cloud White

Interior color information would be welcome also.

Thanks very much for any help anyone can give!

- Leon Tefft
  CobraDeuce@worldnet.att.net
  http://home.att.net/~cobradeuce/kingdom.htm