[FWDLK] 60 Fury

Greetings from Italy
in this far away part of the world, I have got a 60 Fury conv, 361 3 speed manual, that was sold new in Italy in 60. Car is black, with bronze interior and black top.
There are no power accessory on the car, so right now  I am in the process of adding the power steering. Next project will be converting from column shifter to floor shifter. Anybody has an idea of what kind of shifter will bolt to the T 85 trans in the car?Hurst? B&Mor what?
My dream would be to adapt a four speed from a later Mopar, that has the park brake mounted on the trans. Anybody got a spare one to sell?
Thank you for the help
Antonello
mopar@iol.it