Re: [FWDLK] bible verses??

Jim,
   Any body who fiddles with old car has to be off their rocker some.
But where other place to be???  My friend who is in his mid 70's when we
were at Hershey this year said that he knew a proffesion that he could
make a lot of money down there.  A psycotrist (shrink) would do well
there trying to figure out why all these people walk all over the
grounds looking for some rusty part.
Half a bubble off in Shinglehouse
Jack  55 Plymouth
      49 Chrysler
      55 Dodge
      35 Chevy 1 1/2 ton truck
      68 International Truck with a 1950 cab and 4 x 4
      96 LHS