[FWDLK] bible verses??

Hi All,
        sometime back someone on the list gave a couple of bible verses that were
Fury or Plymouth related. I have searched back and can't find them. Does
anyone remember or know them?
        I finally got back to playing with the cars for this year.It seems I get
to busy after July 4 till time for the snow to fly to enjoy my hobby. I
pulled my 34, 1 1/2 ton dodge in to get it ready for winter storage and it
reminded me of why i enjoy the 57-8 plymouths so much. I drove a 57 from
1964 through high school and untill after i got out of the marine corps in
72 till 1973. I finally ended its life on a stock car track in 1974. every
time i walk by one of my cars i remember someting from those years when
life was fun and responsibilities were taken a litte less seriously. my
wife at that time was taken to the hospital in this car to deliver my
daughter. The reason the old dodge reminded me of this is because it was
the same truck my great grandfather drove to deliver lumber with from 1934
to 1950 when they both retired. when ever i use the truck it reminds me of
him and my great grand mother and the times we shared. Aren't these old
cars wonderful? They give me a peacefull feeling that I can't get anywhere
else. The priest at my church just looks at me funny whenever I tell him
I've been in my sancturary (my shop). Does this happen to anyone else or am
I just off my rocker a little ( or a lot) ?
later, Jim
57-58 Plymouths
34 Dodge trucks
97 Ram