Re: [FWDLK] vent tube

I saw this and the previous letter, and it makes me think, that if there
is a gasket between the filler tube and the tank, or maybe even between
the sending unit and the tank, it would be a good idea for the person
who found the leak to get under there and check. I could look at my 58
Saratoga, but seeing this question dealt with a Plymouth, anything I
found out may not apply.
Phil Patterson.