[FWDLK] 56 Dodge 4 door parts car

I have an 56 Dodge Coronet 4 door sedan in Kansas for sale. It has some rust, 270 poly V8 and Powerflite auto with pushbuttons, oroginal radio, no power. It have been stored outdoors since mid 60's, but are still useful as either an object or parts car. Can send pics by e-mail. Price = best offer.

Stein
Norway