[FWDLK] Listserv Change...

Our l-forwardlook list has moved to a new UNIX-based server.  The
address will stay the same: l-forwardlook@lists.psu.edu.  The server is
still LISTSERV(R), made by LSOFT, so all commands for
subscribers will remain the same.

Soon you will be able to set your subscription options from a sleek and
easy web interface.  That's pretty cool.  =)

Some mail headers and url's will show the address lists1.cac.psu.edu or
lists1.psu.edu.  This will remain until PSU has moved all 1830 lists.

Until the move is complete, if you want to use e-mail to manage your
subscription, send your mail to listserv@lists1.psu.edu.  Note again
that
mail "to the list" should still sent to l-forwardlook@lists.psu.edu.
The
servers have been "told" to forward this on to the new location.  You
may see the new 'lists1' address in the from: field temporarily.

-Dave

PS - Finished "October" on the calendar.  I should be done shortly,
and start get printing quotes by Monday.