[FWDLK] free collector cars

Hello all,
        Some people have all the luck!  A free $200,000.00 car!  I am not going
to pester anyone to sell me their cars, BUT, if you wish to turn over
any clear title, or pink slips, I promise to drive your cars and not
sell them until your dead.  I know this is a tough job, but I'm willing
to give it a whirl.  I will not only turn over one half of any proceeds
if I would sell the car, I would turn over three fourths of any monies.
Afterall, as I was once told, you can't do everything for nothing, you
need to be paid for your efforts or you would get tired of it. So, if
anyone wants to ship me their totally restored, driveable, collectible
"Forward Look" cars,  (I have to draw the line somewhere,) I'm game.
        Patiently waiting my turn,
        John in Wisconsin (shipping address available)