[FWDLK]

I got this through another car list and thought it was a good representation
many people.
Though I'd pass it along.

List,
        My 350 powered 67' developed a stumble
that turned into hesitation that became mind-of-
it's-own idle. In a discussion over lunch, a 75 year
young ex-mechanic said something like "The problem
has gotten progressively worse and happens at all RPMs ??"
Not knowing what year car I have, he continued "Years ago
a new set of points and a matchbook cover would fix that
problem in a heartbeat" ...........  "My car has points", I said.
The old sage then commanded, "Son, head down too Sammy
Vee's place and get a set of points and condenser - part number

            The car now runs great once again, but I had to buy the
old codger lunch. I buy my dad lunch every Saturday anyway ......

        I thought that I might share this with every one ........

The General