[FWDLK]

I need a few things, and if anyone could tell me where to get them, that'd
be great.
An accident i would not care to describe has happened to my poor old 61
newport-i need a new hood, preferably in good condition, but something
repairable will do.

Headers for a '61 361 in the same car?

I'm doing a disc brake conversion, I'm told the spindles from a 1970
charger will fit on my car, and I can come up with the disc brakes for a
'70 charger to make it work. Has anyone done this? Anything special I need
to know?  I'd also like a dual master cylinder (power brakes would be nice
too) what car would make a good donor for this?
thanks in advance,
Dave