[FWDLK]

Hi All,
    I saw an item on Ebay, #2234239641, a vacumn chamber, Mopar # 1881929. They list it as being for a 59 Plymouth.  I can't find this number in my parts manual, anyone know for sure if it will work on a 361 engine. I do need one for my 59.  Will a vacumn chamber from a 318 interchange with a 361?  Any help is always appreciated!
    I haven't done much on my 59 lately, holidays, colds, flu, hopefully the weather and health will all moderate, and I can get back to work.  I did however find another fella with a couple of 59s within 50 miles.  That now makes two more Forward Look enthusiasts and 4 more 59s I didn't know existed anywhere near me.  Seek and 'ye shall find!  I am now going to search out another 59 that is supposed to be only about 55 miles NW of me, and is for sale.
    I am experimenting with Outlook Express for my emailing.  This is how I (my son) imported the photo onto this email.  I thought this may be a nice way of putting a face with a name, such as...John in WI.  Or should I say a car with a face and a name.  Maybe some folks don't want to see my mug,  "Don't Look Ethel," Let me know what you think of this idea.
    I never got a response from either Nordstrom or their ad agency.  I guess I don't even rate a response, unless of course they are gearing up to do that total restore on my Belvedere for their next ad campaign!
    Wishful thinking in WI, John