[FWDLK] AUGH! (and calendar stuff)

AUGGGHH!!!

I just saw a commercial for NordstromShoes.com where a woman has her
husband's classic car crushed to "make room for shoes".

I think I am going to be ill...

Anyway, calendars are printing as we speak.  I'm doing a run of them as
we speak.  The order form for "Christmas delivery only" will be up
tomorrow morning.  More details to follow...

-Dave