Re: [FWDLK] AUGH! (and calendar stuff)

I think the response from anyone who likes old cars should be a promise to
NEVER buy Nordstrom shoes, I know I will avoid them now. I haven;t seen the
commercial yet, but a company with that kind of attitude will not get my
money. We'll see how funny they still think it is when a large percentage
of their customers quit buying their product. I'll make sure to tell my
family not to get me any of their stuff for holidays either.