From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU]On Behalf Of David L. Greenberg
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 1999 5:01 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU
Subject: [FWDLK] Don't bite off more then you can chew

Gotta agree 100% on that one. It is a lot more fun to fix as you drive and
replace it when it breaks. My son has been driving his 60 Belvedere for 2
years now. It seems slow, to build as you go... but on the other hand, I
just bought a complete 57 Buick (very disassembled) for $200. My other son
and I spent 3 weeks putting it back together. Driving it around is fun, I
will  enjoy driving by the guy we got it from. He started his "frame off" on
this car in 1995.

David of Hereford

www.azlandman.com

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a Warrior is that a Warrior
takes everything as a challenge, while the ordinary man takes everything as
a blessing or a curse"   Don Juan