Re: [FWDLK] Don't bite off more then you can chew

Re: [FWDLK] Don't bite off more then you can chew

And don't overlook another important part of the exercise -
which is using your camera! Take lots and lots of shots -
close up - and if you can keep a pad of paper and a dri mark
in the shop you can write a note to yourself and include it
in the picture. Shoot the area before you disassemble, then
as you remove parts and again after the parts are off next
to where they came from. You can also reference a page in
the shop manual if appropriate.

Zip-loc bags are very good and come in many sizes.  I have
also found that buying a couple of boxes or big bags of 3"
manilla cardstock wire tags (300 -500) so you can at least
quickly tag everything and code it as you progress.  The
tags hold up better than masking tape when there is grease
and oil and parts banging around. These things will make
your reassembly go a lot smoother!

Have fun and don't forget about Christmas!!

Brian
57 D500s