Re: [FWDLK] Collision parts list

Hi Dave,
        I have the collision manual for my 59, and it is nice to have, but
doesn't show much more than a complete parts manual shows.  I did
appreciate having it prior to having the parts manual.  Now I have two
59 Plymouth parts manuals. (Ebay is addictive)
        One will be, or I should say is for sale.  I have to decide which one
to sell.   One also has a 56 Dodge truck parts manual with it. I bought
this one because it said it was a 59 parts and service manual, not, just
parts.  It's about 5-6 in. thick.
        What the heck, I've decided, the one with the truck manual is for sale,
$100 plus postage is the asking price.  Any Forward Look member
interested, email me.
        John in WI