[FWDLK] Calendars! (Finally)

Well,

I wasn't able to get us the glossy paper, but I got us a semi-gloss that
looks pretty darn nice.  I'm making a web page as we speak with the
details of the calendar.

The price is the same as last year -- $10.  Due to the professional
printing, the only discount on multiple copies is as seen below.  You do
save on postage though.  The profits gained from the calendars goes
towards equipment for the web site, food for Chryslers at Carlisle, and
any miscellaneous expenses we run across.  I'm going to use some of the
money this year to get the logo-embroidered polo shirts we've been
talking about, as well as add another hard drive to the server.

NOTE: FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY ONLY.  If you want to send someone a
calendar that should arrive in time for Christmas, please send me an
email A.S.A.P. and give me the details (note - even if you have already
sent me an email, please do so again!!!).  They will be sent priority
mail and should arrive just in the nick of time.  I'll need the
following information:

-Your name & address
-The recipient's name and address
-Should I include a Happy Holidays card?  What would you like it to say?

Then just send a payment as seen below.  Cost is number of calendars as
seen below (+) $3.20 --per destination--.

FOR ALL OTHER ORDERS:

Send a check or money order (international checks are okay) to:

Dave Stragand
2000 FLML CALENDAR
19 Mildred Street
Etna, PA  15223

The costs are as follows:

1-3:  $10.00 each, $3.20 postage*
4-6:  $9.75 each, $3.20 postage*
6-9:  $9.50 each, $4.25 postage*
10+: $9.25 each, $4.25 postage*

* I usually send them priority mail in the U.S., but if you want to save
a bit, I can send them regular mail.  Take 1/2 of the postage price.
For international postage (including Canada), I can't send priority
mail.  Regular air mail outside of the U.S. is approximately the same
price as the postage above.

Email with any questions!

-Dave