[FWDLK] New Address Operational - Old is GONE

[FWDLK] New Address Operational - Old is GONE

Last Monday I notified you of my new e-mail address while my old
server was still in use.

This message is let you know that the old address is NO LONGER
FUNCTIONAL.

Some of you have had trouble contacting me in this interim
period.  I'm sorry about that.  I was using my new server's
web-based mail.  As such it was automatically changing my return
address to: wgraefen@mail.omniglobal.net.

Be advised that the full and correct and ONLY address henceforth
is:
wgraefen@omniglobal.net.

If you will use this message to "add sender to address book",
everything should work just fine!  Be sure any other address for
my name is deleted.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night
from Texas where we will be celebrating " Y2Que ! "

Wayne