[FWDLK] Exporting Vehicles from US

Does anyone have experience with exporting a vehicle from the US to
overseas.
A gentleman from Denmark has made me an offer on one of my Non Forward look
vehicles.  The buyer says that I would sign it over to the exporter who will
pick it up at my location and handle the shipping. I am just wondering if
there is anything (besides getting paid in advance) that I should be aware
of in this type of deal.
Thanks
Scott