Re: [FWDLK] Exporting Vehicles from US

Hi Scott,

I don't know if you will insure the car's transportation, but if you
do, make sure you define the condition of the car. And if there are any
loose parts in the car.
Living in the Netherlands, I 've seen many cars take the trip across
the pond, and if you don't put a part and item on paper, you can bet
your dollar it's gone when the car arrives.
I'm not saying this is happening all the time, but I've heard it a lot.

Just my 2 cents.

Herman Meiners
The Netherlands