[FWDLK] Happy Holidays to All and Looking for Parts Info

[FWDLK] Happy Holidays to All and Looking for Parts Info

Jason and I (and my wife Ramona and daughter Jenna)
would like to wish everyone a very happy holiday
season.  We hope everyone enjoys (and gets a little
"road time" on their classics over) the holidays!

Also, we have developed a very bad leak in the
differential.  Looks to be the front oil seal (pinion
seal).  Must get it fixed cause it drops several
nickle sized drops every 3-4 feet when backing out of
the garage.  Large oil spill when parked. We also need
a transmission cable kit (we really only need the seal
at the transmission end which leaks) and dust covers
for the drive shaft.

Anyone know where new parts like these may be found
for a 56 Belvedere???  Nothing like this in any of the
catelogs I have.

Thanks in advance for any help and, again, happy
holidays!

Joe and Jason
56 Belvedere(s)