[FWDLK] In Loving Memory

Deloris Louise Pinnick

Passed away Monday, December 20th at the young age of 64, She was born
Deloris Louise Rounkles
in Lincoln , Kansas on June 28,1935 and has been a resident of Salina
since moving
from Russell, Kansas in 1968. She was a homemaker, Loving wife and
mother.
Her father Basil L, Rounkles passed away April 15, 1943.
she is survived by her mother. Doris E, Stone of Salina. She married
Donald R, Pinnick Oct13,1954. rearing 4 children. Wade of Smolan, Ks.
Mark and Basil of Salina and a daughter Debbie Shriver
of Ellsworth, Five grandsons and two granddaughter's, four
great-granddaughters. She was dearly loved and will be greatly missed by

all.

"The tag on our 55 Plymouth ht  fondly reads "DELORIS"
 Named for my mother who after loving the first 55, shall remain as
namesake to this one. "

Mark & Don