[FWDLK] What Is It?

Hi Gang

 Was looking at the 350cu block on the 58 Regal Lancer and right under the
serial number is something that is shaped like the metal worn by the German
Red Baron flying ace. It kinda reminds me of a 4 leaf clover. Disregarding
this poor description does anyone know what this is saying and what does it
mean?

Much Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Mackey