[FWDLK] Calendar Addendum

Hi All,

Well, there was one glitch with the calendar that I was able to fix at
the last minute.  One of my coworkers happened to point out that even
though Y2K had its potential problems, the months did not go
November-October-December.

A good catch.  They had just been collated wrong, so I fixed 'em up.

Also, as many of you know, the inside rear cover features a picture by
Richard Woodside of Joy Ort, Ms. Chryslers at Carlisle, with Dieter
Bauers '60 Plymouth.  Ms. Ort is wearing just a bikini and a smile.
It's not a dirty picture, but it is a bit risque for some folks' taste.
There is an alternative though -- I made an alternate rear inside cover
with a space for notes, phone numbers, and dates, that can replace the
picture of Ms. Ort upon request.

Just ask for the "family friendly" version when you order.

-Dave

Dave Stragand
2000 FLML CALENDAR
19 Mildred Street