[FWDLK] Collision parts list

FWLK'ers,
       Help needed please. Can someone please explain to me what a
'collision parts list' is? I have seen some up for auction and would think
that they are all about what parts one would need if involved in a
smack.Just wonder if this manual would be an handy thing to have along with
the parts catalog and service manual, both of which I already have.
                              Thanks in advance,
                                       Dave down under.