[FWDLK] talented mr. ripley plymouth sightings

[FWDLK] talented mr. ripley plymouth sightings

just saw the movie and there a few plymouths with supporting roles!

definetly a red and white 1956 Plymouth Savoy 4 door. one cannot miss
it..matt damon and another actress get into the vehicle and drive away
early on in the movie. it had fender skirts and a chrome accent around
the gas cap door cover and a passenger side rear mirror. all after market
stuff?

also, i believe a pink 57 or 58 (maybe later, i'm not so good at spotting
anything but my car, and alas, much to my dismay, 55, 56, and 57 chevys.
sigh, i'm am trying to get better.) fury or belvedere drive by as well.

pretty neat to see a car close to the one i own on the big screen!

the movie is pretty neat. good thing the old american cars did not have
any more screen time than they did, or my friend and i would have been
asked to leave as we were unable to contain our MOPAR excitement.

the movie was pretty good too.

     ...glenn.

     glenn.a.lagasse: : : : : : : : : : :boy@meandher.com
     .1956.Plymouth.Belvedere.4-door.Hardtop.Sport.Sedan.
     [. . . .  <http://meandher.com/sweetride/>  . . . .]
                          . . + . .