[FWDLK] Film stars

Nobody ever noticed that '57 Plymouth police car (2-dr. hardtop!) in the
California Kid movie? The cop tried to push the hot rod off the road in
the end of film, but got just his rewards and the Plymouth rolled over
downhill. Were coupe rods for chickens?

In the original version of the movie Cape Fear (1961) Gregory Peck drove
fine and rare '61 New Yorker hardtop station wagon. There was also another
'61 Chrysler.

In the Mad Max, there was a high-lifted '59 DeSoto off-road car with big
foots. It burned, poor car.

ML - all my previous 'mbnet.fi' email accounts have expired.