Re: [FWDLK] Film Stars

In the final scene of "Breakfast at Tiffanny's", the taxi cab in
which the scene takes place is a 59 Plymouth.

And, if you want to see my last 59 Plymouth(before it was stolen
almost 4 years ago in Houston, Texas), watch "Dazed and Confused"
and there is my amateur restoration of the old red and white 4 door
right at the very beginning during the opening credits.  The old
girl was also in "A Perfect World", but it takes very keen eyes
to see the grainy, fuzzy image.
---
William Keathley
607 Osage Dr.