Re: [FWDLK] [Fwd: Nordstrom.com]

Your right Greg.
Fallon http://www.fallon.com/ worked on the ad that Nordstrom's marketing
department accepted and funded.
We won't confuse the responsibilities or scruples of ad agencies and
marketing
departments with those of Blake Nordstrom.
This may be an embarrassment to Blake Nordstrom at this moment but Fallon
will
not suffer from this.
We understand that Fallon must have thought "oh that really made people
made"
translation "we really got there attention"
Public attention is the benchmark of an ad campaign's efficacy.
If ever Fallon is contacted by a growing company that wants shock value, you
can
be sure that this idea will come back out of the closet.  Can't you just see
the
ad man pitching to the new marketing rep "We really stirred them up with
this
little number"
////
I had never heard of Fallon .... and now?   I've been to their webpage.

 Warren