[FWDLK] NordstromsShoes . COM

 Greetings.... Well, everyone had received there letters from nordstroms and
it didn't seem to me that they feel any regret over destroying a restorable
classic automobile.
 I figured that my emails < 3 of them with the instructions to be passed on
to supervisors > had been deleted by the customer service department. But
last night I received an email. To be fair, I felt it should be posted below,
minus the email address and phone number.

Josh Ackerman
 <A HREF="http://www.cherrysoda.com/plymouth";>The 1955 Plymouth Page</A>

Dear Mr. Ackerman:

I just received your email message, and I must agree with your observations.
I have enjoyed over the years collecting and maintaining classic
automobiles.  When I first saw this ad that was done on behalf of our new
Internet enterprise from Fallon McElligott, I was disheartened to think we
had destroyed an antique automobile.  I can't imagine what the previous
owner who lovingly cared for that automobile must feel.

We value your goodwill and patronage, and if there's anything I can do to be
of service to regain your faith in us, I hope you would call me here
directly -- (206) XXX-XXXX, or email XXXXXXX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blake Nordstrom

 Take it for what it is worth. It doesn't even come close to making up for
the crushed car, but nonetheless it was a nice effort.