Re: [FWDLK] Nordstroms - ad credits

And here are the credits listing who exactly took part in making the ad at
Fallon (from Fallon's site). I intend to write the creative directors, as
well as the copywriter and editor. They really ought to be taken to task for
such poor judgement and offensive behavior.

 - Dan Davids     Seattle:

------------------------
CREATIVE CREDITS
AGENCY: Fallon McElligott

CREATIVE DIRECTOR: David Lubars

GROUP CREATIVE DIRECTOR: Peter McHugh

ART DIRECTOR: Scott O'Leary

COPYWRITER: Michael Burdick

BROADCAST PRODUCERS: Rob Van deWeteringe Buys, senior producer; Marty
Wetherall, assistant producer

PRINT PRODUCTION: Tricia Savitt

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT: Beth Perro-Jarvis, Maryanne O'Brien

ACCOUNT PLANNING: Mary Van Note

MEDIA PLANNING: Keith Faust

EXTERNAL

PRODUCTION COMPANY: Partizan

POST PRODUCTION COMPANY: Mad River Post/The White House, Los Angeles

DIRECTOR: Traktor, Los Angeles

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Ole Sanders

EDITOR: Andrea McArthur

AUDIO POST PRODUCTION COMPANY: Eleven

SOUND DESIGN/SFX COMPANY: Nomad

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Joe Packowski with Ripsaw, "Wedding Photo," "Blueprint"

John Clang with CMP Productions, "Garage," "Screw Cooking," "Dog House,"
"Kid's Room," and "Closet"

# # #