[FWDLK] Disc Brakes

The first year Chrysler offered disc brakes was 1950.  They were offered on
the Town and Country and the Crown Imperial long wheelbase sedans.  They
were manufactured (If memory serves) by a company named Lambert.  A somewhat
complicated set-up, I understand they worked well, when they worked.  Power
brake booster sat under the floor for these cars, disc or drum.  Booster was
essentially   Offered through 1954 for sure, skeptical about 1955.  They
took special wheelcovers that sat out from the wheel so that air could reach
them to cool them down, much like the 67-69 Imperial wheelcovers.