Re: [FWDLK] Disc Brakes

For those of you who have not seen the drawings of these in the parts books,
this disk brake design is similar to a clutch and pressure plate, not the
modern caliper style. The brake pad disk is squeezed between the metal disk
and a "pressure plate."

Any body know of a working example, whose owner may want to share his
experiences? Any idea of the total production quantities?

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500