Re: [FWDLK] Disc Brakes

I believe Sherwood Kahlenburg nailed down the disc brake facts
perfectly.

There is one oddity in the parts books that maybe someone can
explain to me though.

In the most common '55-58 parts book, on page 5-7 are shown
front AND rear exploded wheel cylinders and both are noted "Used
with Disc Brakes".

For what models in these years were discs used?  Or were they
just stuck in the books in case some of the NASCAR racers wante
the option of putting them in their Chrysler 300 race cars?

Wayne