[FWDLK] disc brakes

Hi All,
        As I slowly get closer to having the body off my 59, and I start
thinking of what to do to the chassis, I am thinking of putting disc
brakes on it.  I know there was a thread awhile back about disc brake
conversions on, I believe 55-56 Ply-Dodge, but has anyone converted a 59
Ply or Dodge, and is there literature or information available.
        I might even consider changing the rear axle to allow for a four wheel
disc brake system if possible.  I know it won't be considered stock or
original, but I am just in the thought process now. I want to take
advantage of the time I have before reassembling the car, to make a well
thought out decision.  Any help or info will be very much appreciated.
        John in WI