[FWDLK] A question to the list....

Hello all!

I haven't written the list in a good long while, but have been keeping up
with the discussions going on quite heavily. But now comes the time when I
need the list members advice. I currently own a 58 Plymouth 4dr HT with all
the bells and whistles, and I am in the process of a pretty heavy
restoration. Now here comes the question/dehlima: I have found a 56 Chrysler
Windsor 4dr sedan not far from me in pretty decent shape with a good amount
of extra parts. The car is complete and solid and has a good amount of
options (A/C, power brakes, power steering, etc..) I only have a one car
garage and it is currently occupied by the 58. I don't have the funds
available for a storage facility and the new addition would have to sit in
the driveway, so..... MY question is, do I go ahead and get it with all the
good intentions of building this one as well, or do I pass it along to the
list and let another have a go at it? I don't mean this to sound mean or
vulgar, but would like some others opinions. I have always admired the 50's
ChryCo cars, and would love to someday have a FIN-tastic collection of
drivers, but not sure if I should tackle this one with so many other irons in
the fire (also restoring my daily driver, 72 Dodge Dart Swinger). Any help is
much appreciated!

Have a safe and FINtastic weekend!
Clay Wood