Re: [FWDLK] A question to the list....

Dear Clay, if you can afford to, and if you have the space. Go ahead and get the
car. If nothing else it will make good trading stock with other Forward Look fans
and you may prevent the abuse of the car from someone who may not appreciate like
you or I do. The real question is, can you get away with leaving it set in your
driveway? It may not be worth gettin your neighbors upset. Luckily, I live pretty
rural and don't have that problem.It's a hard choice, and having too many
projects can also hold you back from finishing the one that is most important to
you. If nothing else, you know if the car gets passed to another Forward Look
list member, we won't be using it for a demo derby anyway. Good luck with the
soul searching you have to do now! lol I would keep the 58 myself, but I got a
weak spot for 58's, especially seeing as I own a 58 Saratoga and happen to be a
58 model myself.  ; )