[FWDLK] Car lead

I'm just passing this on, no endorsement except that I've seen the cars and
they are all stored indoors in the central Oregon desert:

Reducing size of collection.  These cars have been stored inside for years.
Most are desert cars being completely free of rust and corrosion.  A few of
the older ones have a little rust in the usual problem areas.  Much expense
has been taken to protect these cars over their years of stroage.  For more
information contact me. George Merrick, 3090 NE 27th St., Bend, OR
97701-9510 or call 8 AM to 8 PM Pacific Time (541) 382-6134

1955 Chryslers:
NY Newport, 2HT yellow/white, 4+, exc. leather $4,500
NY 4S, blue/blue, $1,500
300, 2HT, white, 3-, $10,000
Imp, 2HT, white, 3-, factory air, $6,500
Imp, 2HT, white/blue, 4, $3,500
Imp, 4S, black, 4+, $3,500

1956 Chryslers:
Wind.Newport, 4HT, white/pink, 4, $2,500
Wind.Newport, 2HT, yellow/white, 3-, $6,000
Wind. Newport, 2HT, blue/white, 4+, $4,500
NY Newport, 2HT, red/white, 5, $2,000

1957 Imperial Crown, 4HT, beige, 4+, 68K mi., A/C, single headlights, $4,000