Re: [FWDLK] Suggestion for Providing Leads

Re: [FWDLK] Suggestion for Providing Leads

LEAD=  '57 Chrysler Saratoga 4dr Sedan, two-tone green, dark with light
trim, body/paint/interior/trim presentable for a driver, hemi engine torn
apart [354?].  Was asking $500 OBO to a good home.  Car located in Williams,
CA.  I saw it in September and thought it would be a great first project for
someone with limited resources who just wants a driver.