[FWDLK] the forward look is the ONLY look!

[FWDLK] the forward look is the ONLY look!

fyi all!
just got home from cruising around in my 57 plymouth belvedere. its bone
stock (except for lancer wheel covers and stainless bullet), faded paint,
pitted chrome, and damn its cool! this car definitely turns heads, half the
people want to know what it is, and the other half want to buy it. just a
testament to our good taste. even guys in their stupid lowered imports take a
second look. nothin wrong w/ pattin ourselves on the back, huh?-art