Re: [FWDLK] Dave Stragand's memo

Roger Howard wrote:

> My apologies to all I've offended with my last remark. It was directed at no
> specific person AT ALL.  Perhaps I should follow suit and post all my
> replies/information to the group, unless otherwise instructed.  Do you wish
> to  offer any guidance here, Dave?

Well, a good general guideline (list etiquette so to speak) would be for the
asker of the question to summarize the results and thank those who helped in a
'wrap-up' email to the list, if they feel the information might help others on
the list at some point.

We now have over -7000- archived and searchable emails on the web site, so all
of the help people give can help more than once.

If you haven't checked out the search engine, I invite you to try it out:
http://www.forwardlook.net/search/query.asp

Try rephrasing the search a few different ways if you can't find information at
first (especially with years... i.e. 55 '55, and 1955 all yield different
results.)

-Dave