[FWDLK] Dodge Memorabilia

Ok, Ok, I am gullible.  I bought, on e-Bay, a Richard Petty commemorative
HotWheels car of a 1956 Dodge.  I am restoring a 56 Dodge, so I thought, why
not.  The seller was just fine, no complaints with him, but what was
HotWheels thinking?  The car is only a general facsimile of a 50's vintage
car of some generic type.  The hood emblem sort of looks like an Oldsmobile.
The tail lights are some sort of tail light.  To this generic blob, they put
a 56 Dodge type red and white paint job.  The Petty's and "Fin Fans" should
be really annoyed.  What garbage.  As I said, I'm gullible.