From: "Steve Dennison" <fury57@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 9:10 PM
Subject: Two-Lane Blacktop

I`d like to see this movie. I read it somewhere before it was a
movie. I
don`t remember the cars but maybe there was a Mopar since I read
the
whole story. I think they were racing another car across the
country to
where they had mailed their pink slips to in one envelope and
the winner
got both cars. Along the way they had to pick races with the
locals to
earn gas money.