Re: [FWDLK] Two-Lane Blacktop- Pink Slips

Re: [FWDLK] Two-Lane Blacktop- Pink Slips

In the midwest, our "pink slips" were traditionally white
but our race challenges were made "title for title"! Winner
takes all. I never lost a car, but have to say I never won a
car either! My 57 D500 usually did well with a good
challenge only comming from the Olds J2s and FI Vettes.

Brian