From: <MARGHERITA@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2000 7:24 PM
Subject: HydroVac Booster

My recently reaquired 1956 Dodge Sierra wagon has a Hydrovac
power brake
booster. This unit in not included in the 56 Dodge Service
Manual. Could this
be an after market add on? Has anyone else seen this unit in
other finned
mopars?
I've found and old Chilton truck manual which shows the HydroVac
in it's
chevy section. (ouch!)

Most Mopars of the late fifties I've seen has the bellows type
(Kelsey Hayes)
unit which is in the service manual.

Also, can anyone recomend a source for a heater control valve
for a 56 dodge?

Thanks,

John M
1956 Sierra