[FWDLK] My THANKS to the list!

Hello FWDLK'ers!

Just wanted to take a minute and thank all those who helped me in my decision about the 56 Windsor. As mush as I hate to admit it, this deal would have been more compulsive than anything else. It seems the Forward Look cars in this area are pretty thin, and for that reason was willing to go ahead with the deal. But, thanks to the many kind words from the list and TONS of advice, I have decided not to buy the car. I have instead returned my attention to my Belvy and Dart with my FWDLK eye tuned exclusively for a 57-58 DeSoto (back to what I originally set top purchase after the Belvy). So once again, my thanks to the list for all your help. You guys and gals are what make it all worth while (well, that and the fact it's always cool to steal the show away from all the f*rd and ch*vy guys!).

Take care and have a FIN-tastic week!

Clay Wood
PS, anyone interested in the '56 though, please e-mail me privately and I will fill you in on all the details.