Re: [FWDLK] Secrets to Cheap Storage

One of the things you could consider depending on the
condition of your individual cars is locating local (?)
museums that will agree to display your car for a period of
time (it's nice if you can agree to bring them in about
October and pick them up in May!)

Not all of your cars would probably qualify but it might
take care of a few!

Brian
57 Dodge D500s