Re: [FWDLK] Secrets to Cheap Storage

I rent a garage from an elderly lady in the neighborhood for $40 a month.
Luckily, my next-door neighbor also has an open garage, and he lets me keep a
car in there for free.  Renting garages in small neighborhoods seems to be a
good way to go.  I like it better than storage units - larger and safer, plus
cheaper.