Re: [FWDLK] General question <Post The Vendor>

Re: [FWDLK] General question <Post The Vendor>

Yes, please post the vendor. Once you have been caught up in this rip off you
look at this practice in a different light. Really you feel like you are
walking on eggs when you order from an unknown business. I am speaking from
experience. Sorry but I had to say my piece on this.

Thanks
Mackey
57 Plymouth convert
58 Dodge Regal Lancer