Re: [FWDLK] General question <Post The Vendor>

Re: [FWDLK] General question <Post The Vendor>

<<Yes, please post the vendor. Once you have been caught up in this rip off
you look at this practice in a different light. >>

Look guys, the story was that this vendor promptly gave a FULL REFUND of the
purchase price!

To those of you who think that a full refund isn't enough, see if I've got
this right--  You want vendors to tie up their money and time and property
to save parts for decades, and then you want to be able to see the part at
your own home with NO risk or expense to you.

There's a vast difference between an honest businessman who gives a full
refund and a ripoff.  I didn't hear any of the criteria of a ripoff in the
story presented to this list.  Those of you who expect a vendor to go in the
hole by paying the postage as well as the refund, ask yourself how many
people are going to run a business that way.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, Washougal, WA